30% Increase in learner engagement through hands-on learning powered by Virtual Labs
Our client is a French multinational IT services and consulting company which has over 250,000 employees in 50+ countries. They follow blended learning methodologies for training their employees and have been our clients for various L&D solutions for the last few years. However, as remote working started, they wanted to establish a centralized hands-on practice environment for all their L&D efforts.
As learning became decentralised, there was a need for holistic L&D processes that could ensure the same outcomes of learning for all teams across the globe. The biggest challenges were:
- How to optimise cost for creating technology-skilling eco-systems across geographies
- How to migrate from blended learning processes to entirely online model keeping the hands-on practice component intact
Based on various deeply insightful discussions, we came up with solutions that solve both of their challenges in a cost-efficient way. As per their specific needs, we created virtual tech labs that gives their learners customized environment with on-demand specifications and configurations.
- Our client has been able to centralize their L&D efforts and standardize learning outcomes via hands-on practice on technologies learnt
- They have been able to move from outsourced trainers to internal training
- Improved employee engagement and retention of skills with significant cost reduction
- Learners were able to leverage peer-based learning as the labs had common access globally